Friday, August 3, 2012

Coming Soon...

Dear Loyal Readers,

Thank you so much for being a fan, enemy, or passive reader of my blog; HKarts. I have appreciated all your support and your hate mail. As some of you know, I recently accepted a job running the first online magazine for theatre in Hong Kong. I cannot release a lot of details but I wanted to make sure I said thank you for reading.

If you hadn't read my blog then I wouldn't have gotten this fabulous new job opportunity.
The old site will stay active for my continued travel, art, and food related postings. I also will be linking into the new site so you can see my continued reviews, previews, op-eds and features on local artists.

I'm passionate about theatre and I'm passionate about artists in Hong Kong. You are some very talented people and deserve recognition for your hard work. I'm proud to be one of you and I'm happy to be a new piece of the puzzle when the new zine opens.

We hope to have the new site launched by Sept. 1 for the opening of the season.
Please continue sending me all your press releases! I'll also be hiring writers, if you're interested in getting into the blogging game, please let me know...

Don't let people tell you that dreams don't come true. I now have a job where I can work from home in my jammies and get free theatre tickets. My dream job!!! Don't let people tell you that talent, hardwork and good ideas go unnoticed. My blog has been up for three years but only got a lot of traction in the past year. My hits went up 400% thanks to all of you!

More details are to come. Keep checking for updates!
Keep creating great art,

Meaghan

PS- I am making a list of EVERY single theatre company, theatre school, opera company, dance company, corporate event entertainer, dance school in HONG KONG! This is a very arduous task. Please help me out and send me links to your websites or facebook pages!

1 comment:

  1. This is great news!!! Well done and Congratulations Meaghan, well deserved :) Hope to meet you soon in HK xx

    ReplyDelete