I think part of the slump is that it's expensive to eat out this much and the other part is that the vacation made everyone deter from the mission. We need to get back on track peeps! I removed Peruvian from the list because turns out this style of food hasn't come to HK yet. (Wait a year and we'll have one. Peruvian is all the rage right now in NYC.)
Hopefully we'll meet our goal! Only 20 days left! We gotta get our butts in gear team mates!
2. Szechuan- China
5. Japanese- Japan (not sushi)
6. French- France
22. Swiss- Switzerland
28. Argentinian- Argentina
29. Macaunese- Macau
33. Filipino- The Philippines
34. Turkish- Turkey
35. Danish- Denmark
41. Swedish- Sweden
43. Cuban- Cuba
44. Austrian- Austria
45. Indonesian- Indonesia
47. Basque- An in-between spot between Spain and France
51. Chocolate Meal
53. Beach side, sea food meal
55. Portuguese- Portugal
63. South African
64. Shanghainese- China
65. Peking - China
66. Bar Food- ?
67. Hand pulled Noodles- Asia in general
70.Non PC Meal- All the things you are not supposed to eat! SH....
72. Organic/Free Range Meal- (The Earth)-
74. Gluten Free for the Celiacs in HK
76. Traditional Chinese Deserts- China and Hong Kong
77. Meal under 30 dollars (not fast food)
80. Home made meal- LAST SUPPER
Restaurants Left: 33
A friendly reminder to my team mates to send me their reviews. I need help to meet my goal! Only 20 days left and so many places left!